Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

What a Memory

My parents planned on coming to see me about three weeks ago and I was very excited, untill out of no where my friends decided to come see me also.I didnt know how it was going to go down, but I thought it could be great!! My family and my friends get along great theres no problem there , its just sometime I would rather hang out with each on their own. I was nervous I didnt know if my mom would be mad, but I knew we could possibly have alot of fun. My friends were getting in at 3 a.m so me and my dad stayed up drinking red bull and the green drink. They arrived and we ended up staying up all night jamming on the deck. The next day we all went out to Padre Island National Park and it was amazing!!! It was a Saturday I will never forget. We grilled, played football and just had a great time.My family is amazing and I love them more than anything,  I was nervous about nothing. Memories like this are all we got. Life is short and we need to make the most of it. My friend Alex that came down had a notebook and it said treat everyone like its the last time you see them . Wow I really got alot from that one. Life is all about memories. One day I will look back on this last weekend and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment