Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

geting started in Real Estate

I have learned alot already in real estate. I have made mistakes and I thought I would share them with you so that if you are getting started in real estate you could learn from my mistakes. First thing I learned is you got to watch out for people that are trying to use you. People that will get, get, get, and never give back . Be carefully when agreeing to do an open house for another agent in your office because its mainly done to satisfy the seller. You can get a sale from a buyer coming in, but those chances are small, I recommend just doing your own open house.  I would say dont  take an open house because your not busy thats not a good excuse. GO TO THE BEACH !! lol sorry to all thoses who dont live by the beach, I dont mean to rub it in.  I have also learned if you dont know something dont try and act like you do . Example a agent at my office asked me what how to spell cumma laude and I acted like I knew and wrote kuma late lol. The agent didnt know I was wrong but after I learned this I felt like an idiot. The last thing as of right now is that if you want to list a FSBO call the owner and ask them if you can take a look at their house. Then set up a meeting and afterwards leave them you card. Then a week later write them a letter and  theres a good possibility  they will decide to list their house with you. If not its still a good way to give someone your card and get your name out there. Thanks again for your time I hope this can help

No comments:

Post a Comment