Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Being a good guy

I believe being a good person is the most important thing you can do. A good person means to be honest, humble , helpful, strong, tough, and to never forget where you came from . I have met alot of great guys and women throughout my life and I have learned from them and tried to keep them close to me as I continue through my journey. I believe if your a good person good things will happen to you and if good things happen to you you can make a difference!!!!! People will definitely notice you and can get a feeling from you to tell what your about and what you stand for. In the real estate business I feel I already have a bad image just because of other agents. Agents that try to make a quick sale and dont really act in the best interests of their client. I am working with a man right now who is living in a place that looks like a scene from a movie where the world is ending.  He has a house on a lot where three oil companies ( I  dont want to get started on oil companies )  are buying all the properties and basically taking over the land. He told me about how there is crack heads that stay out in this area and how fires start in the field by his house from the oil company and its really hard for me to hear this. I have been fortunate my whole life and never dealt with any situation like this. The worst part is that this man has a 9 year old daughter. I have a new goal as of now and its to get this man out of this area as fast as I can !!!!!I will not try to make a quick sale for commission and I will try to change to view of a real estate agent one client at a time and most importantly ill try to be a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment