Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Real Estate Preview

I am showing 9 houses tomorrow with my first true client. She is coming in from San Antonio and looking to retire here in Corpus Christi Texas. I went and looked at all the houses so I would be more comfortable explaining them. It paid off because I got lost twice, I had to do a little off roading, and I found one of the houses has already been sold. I printed out sheets on the assesed value for my client so she can compare the values and look what the tax record says. I think just to make their experience a little bit better I am going to buy a couple gatoraids and put them on ice in a cooler in the back of my truck. I drove around listening to Mario Jannatpour's audio book and got a lot of great tips for tomorrow.I'm am really excited about showing my client what Corpus Christi has to offer and hopefullty finding them a good place to retire!!! Im going to get a hardcore workout in tonight because I always get to excited about events like this and the night before I cant sleep. I figure if I go hardcore at the gym I will basically pass out when I get home. Tomorrow is a big day for me and I hope I can help out! Thanks for reading my blog I am going to try and write one a day. Ill be basically doing what im doing now writing about my work, my thought, and ideas hopefully meaning something to you guys. Feel free to leave any comments !!!

2 comments:

  1. Matt, you are so awesome. I can't tell you enough how proud I am of you. It is amazing to watch you evolve into the wonderful young man you are. Your maturity level has grown by leaps and bounds this past year. You have a goal and a plan and you are pursuing it. In my book, you are already a success! Keep up the hard work. Remember that it's a marathon, not a sprint. There will be many ups and downs along the way so learn from your mistakes and revel in your victories! We love you! Ms. Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot Ms. Deborah that really mean alot and thanks for the advice !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete