Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Playing the game.

People say lifes a game. From my perspective life is no game, in my world lifes nothing to joke about. Its obvioulsy a messed up world and there needs to be a change. If lifes a game then that means it doesnt matter what the outcome is because its just for fun right? no. Life is no game it's hardcore.The sad part is to be able to move yourself up in the and make a change you have to play this game. In my line of work I have learned that alot of people are racist.Its pretty obvious why im around people like this and its because they are older than me and thats the way it is. These people grew up in a different age. They are smart people but they are ignorant on race and they have been taught this from childhood. I have learned how to play the game though. I listen and take every piece of knowledge from them that I can. I observe like a hawk and soak in any tips I can find. Everyday waiting untill I can completly destroy the meaning of playing the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment