Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

On the Grind (my first showing)

I just got back from showing 11 houses. Who ever said real estate was easy has no idea what they are talking about. Im not complaining or anything but man that was tough. I am exhausted been running around driving all day making phone calls and always trying to keep my clients happy. I brought a cooler of coke and water and I was the only one who drank it lol. I even got the coke in the glass I thought I would keep it classy lol jk. Serioulsy thought, it was crazy and I am dead tired. They really liked two houses they saw and I think I have gained their trust so we can move forward in the process." Remember always keep the deal moving forward." (Mario Jannatpout) We are going back to the island tomorrow to look at the two houses they liked and two more houses that just came on the market today. I keep telling myself work hard and be professional; it will pay off. Im not at all giving up just a little tired but thats not a problem. This business really is hard work and thats what I am all about. I thank God for my opportunities and I will try to take full advantage of them every day. Till tomorrow im back on the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment