Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Burning Desire


Burning Desire

You need to find your burning desire. I don't know if the burning desire is a trait encoded in our dna or if you can reach down deep into you heart and find it, but I do know if you want to do something big you need it!! There is something I call fire eyes and I can see it in people when they are 110% motivated. Its the eye of the tiger saying nothing is going to hold me back. Its a change in mentality and an altered mind-set." If they cut off my legs I will keep running I dont run with them, I run with my heart." Robert Mcleod (future U.S Navy Seal) I think you can find this trait that will allow you to accomplish anything. You just have to take a second isolate your self from the entire world and find out what is it you really want to do. Why are you here. What do you want to prove and who do you want to prove wrong. In this world its sad but true; you are not given respect you gain respect. Most people don't care what is going on in your mind or if you're simply a good person and these people are obstacles, but they are obstacles that we must go straight through using the burning desire. The burning desire is something that has no limits. It is powerful beyond measure only you can control it. You must control it because you cant lose yourself and become something your not. You never want to be " one of them" the people who think they are better, the people who don't listen, or care one thing about another human being on this earth. People are just straight up wrong and they are the ones in control. The people are supposed to control the government not the government control the people its all backwards. We must find the burning desire and become one. One for the people and for the world. We can make this world a better place and its not going to happen by sitting on the couch drinking a beer watching television. It all starts with finding the burning desire!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment