Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Its time

My friends came in. I can't explain how much that really means but it was awesome. I had a talk with one of my oldest and truest friends Alex. He showed me what he meant to me and what I meant to him. We sat around talking like old times and it was unexplainable. We talked about the past and we smiled. We talked about the future and he really inspired me! I don't think he even knows how much he inspired me but thats how life is. We go day to day not knowing what everything means but we try our best. Then one day we realize this was all part of a plan something greater than us!!! Lets realize this and make everyone around us know how much they mean to us. I just sent my grandparents an email after talking to alex telling them what I am doing and how much I appreciate everything they have ever done for me. My grandpa was a Jet Pilot in World War 2 and my grandma was and is one of the greatest people I know. I thank God for them!! I just hope they are around to see me and my kids grow up. Life is sad that way and we can not control it. We can live in the moment and tell them we love them while we can and appreciate everything we have!! I am thankful for everything in my life and I want to say thanks to all of you how helped me along the way .

No comments:

Post a Comment