Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Second Showing

I met my clients at Ihop before the start of day two. We had a good breakfast; then headed out to look at the 2 houses they liked from the day before. They ended up deciding which one the really liked but there is one problem. The house has foundation problems. Thats a deal breaker. They went back to San Antonio yesterday and they are currently trying to sell their house. I have to do another search today and try to get them their dream retirement home!!! I hope everyone is doing good its a beautiful time of the year. I am exhausted from working at Papa Johns and showing houses all weekend. No complaints thought im on the grind!! My girl friend lexi is starting to make crosses and she made her first one yeaterday. It was BEAUTIFUL!! I am going to help her market herself through a blog and twitter just like I am doing so feel free to check her out. I will leave links in the upcoming week to show what shes doing. She is making them from scratch and she is an extremly gifted person. You will see what I mean. Today is a great day to be alive and I hope everyone makes the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment