Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CHANGE OF DIRECTION IN THE WIND

Ryan Binghams song direction in the wind talks about how society is going to change and its coming. His style if comparable to Bob Dylan is some ways and that song is alot like times are changin. I have decided to change my style and go hardcore on my blogs. I got advice from a friend who said you got great ideas matt you just need to write better and elaborate more. I am taking this advice and I going to fly with it. From here on out I am going to do one blog a week. It will come out on Friday and I going to put everything in my blog and try my best to make it my best work. Thanks for following me and I promise it will get better any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment