Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

If its meant to be

My client and I have been zoned in on one particular house. This house is beautiful, it is in the lakes of Corpus Christi. I have been doing alot of research on this house trying to find out about the foundation, the roof, the utilities basically every expense my client would be a paying. Today the other agent called me and said that there is a potential offer and we need to place an offer quick if we would like to have a chance at this house. Sounds like a tactic to me what are your thoughts? I called my client and let to let her know what he said and she said the most important thing "if its meant to be it will happen." Its crazy to me how I know all theses things but sometime just to hear it really helps. If anything is meant to be in life it will happen. There is a plan. I not only took this advice in our real estate situation but im not applying it to my life. Then another word of advice came from an agent in my office and it once again was something I already knew but it was nice to hear it. She said if I can give you any advice "I would say take it slow and enjoy everyday, life goes by way to quick." I have been inspired today to be a better person and Im very happy as I am writing this right now. Life is great and I couldnt ask for anything .

No comments:

Post a Comment