Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Real Business

I have thrown myself into a completely new world. I have never been surrounded by business like this. People are cut throat, people are sneaky, people have gone to a primal stage. When we were kids everybody shared and now everybody takes. The environment which we grew up in changed us. We're thrown into this world and told to survive. People only care about themselves.  I can not stand it and I will not become it. This is business but not my style of business. Im not going to try and steal a client or use tactics to procure a buyer or seller. No false promises; just 100% pure hard work. Real business means tactics, money, and cut throat.  Real business should mean honesty, integrity, and respect. Ill never understand someone who only cares about him or herself. I'm going to stick to my values and beliefs a I try to make it in this business. I will stick to my idea of real business and I hope whatever your doing in life you can succeed by doing in the way it should be done. Life is tough but I believe if you do the right thing it will all work out. I hope you can take something from this feel free to leave any comments

4 comments:

  1. Amen to that, my man. As my favorite band, 311, like to say - "keep it on the positive"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yea thats a good quotes I never have really jammed 311 I should check them out. I think you would like my cousins band the wheeler brothers check them out dude let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, and so true. Great that you stick to your values. (PS. Love 311!)

    ReplyDelete