Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Higher class

  One human quality that I can't stand ( actually absolutely hate) is people believing they are in a "higher class". A "higher class" to these people means the car they drive, the house they own, the clothes they wear, and the way they act.
  A HIGHER CLASS should mean the way you help, the way your words have a great message to the people around you, being honest, being trusted by the people around you, and most of all staying humble.
  I have been seeing this" higher class" a lot lately being in the real estate business. It makes me sick to see people walking around acting like they are better than everyone else. The sad part is that I can tell they are not truly happy and thats all we got in this life.
  I see doctors and lawyers who don't know one single thing about their kids. They have a nanny take care of them and thats how the kids are raised. They forget about time and let money control them. They use the quote "time is money." I hate that quote because if time is money then money should be time. You can not buy time with money therefore time is priceless. Is money priceless?
  I think I will make money in my life and I will try everyday not to become like one of these people from the " higher class" but to be a man with my feet grounded and the soil on my boots. I don't think I am better than any person on earth. We are all trying to find happiness.  Happiness is all we have. I read a book Into The Wild about a man named Christopher Mccandless he set out for Alaska in spite of society. He burned all his credit cards, gave his $20000 of savings to charity and left. Before he died in the mountains of Alaska he came to one conclusion. "Happiness is shared." I took this message Chris left in and it would forever be branded in my heart. He is 100% right.
  So before you put yourself above people and put your self in this "higher class" remember happiness is shared.

4 comments:

  1. You've got a great head on your shoulder, cousin! Keep the positive thoughts flowin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first comment thanks alot Kaitlin!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A HIGHER CLASS should mean the way you help, the way your words have a great message to the people around you, being honest, being trusted by the people around you, and most of all staying humble." Love this! So great to see that you've come to this conclusion also.

    ReplyDelete