Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

My followers

Hey I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is following me. Ive been getting my name out there as much as possible. I did a video last night that I went over 16 times before I got the right one. I got my business cards and I began passing them out!! Im really excited just trying to grow my brand and be myself along the way. Fell free to leave comments on anything I am doing it really help me out to get advice from you guys. To my friends and family you mean the world to me.  Robert thanks I really like that your reading and following my blog I will try to keep it up.You are my best friend and what can I say I love you man lol. I will do my best to write a blog a day.  Shelby thanks for following me !!!! I think were on the same level of viewing the world. Mario thanks for everything you are the reason I got into blogging and now the videos your my real estate mentor. Ryan thanks for always giving me harsh lol but good advice that I need. I really appreciate that keep it up. Kaitlin thanks a lot for the positive encouragement that means a lot. Hope to see you soon. Jacob you got me motivated to start writing a blog after I saw and red your blog about your life changing trip to Africa. Lexi the way you read my blog shows me that it really can make a difference thanks so much I love that. I feel when you read my blog your completely understanding me.Mom when you said you read my blog and were crying that changed it all I love you.  Thanks to all of you for reading my blog and helping me where I am at in my life I really appreciate this and I wont forget yall!!! If your following my blog and I didn't give you a shout out it is because I didn't know you were following this blog and leave me a comment. I would love to know who is keeping up with my blog thanks everyone and today is going to be a great day. Take it slow, smile, be yourself, maybe watch the sunrise or sunset. Maybe help somebody out today. Thanks I love you guys !!!!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out. always happy to support a fellow new agent. helps make this new adventure of ours a little less terrifying! and sorry, i didn't realize i was being harsh. NOW GO FIX YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES!! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU for your awesome (and inspiring) posts!

    ReplyDelete